LC/SC/FC/ST Single Mode 9/125 OS1/OS2 Unjacketed Color-Coded Fiber Optic Pigtail
A fiber pigtail is a single, short, usually tight-buffered fiber optic cable with a factory-installed connector on one end, and un-terminated fiber on the other end.
Fiber optic pigtails are used to terminated fiber optic cables via fusion splicing or mechanical splicing. Fiber pigtails are usually unjacketed. Since fiber pigtails are usually spliced and protected such as in a fiber splice tray.
The end of the pigtail is stripped and fusion spliced to a single fiber or a multi-fiber trunk. Splicing of pigtails to each fiber in the trunk "breaks out" the multi-fiber cable into its component fibers for connection to the end equipment.
High quality fiber pigtails combined with correct fusion splicing practices offer the best performance for fiber optic cable termination.
Fiber Color-Coded Fiber Optic Pigtail:
Fiber optic pigtails are usually sold in packs of 6 or 12. Each individual pigtail is color coded according to industry standard TIA-EIA-598-A.
Optical fiber pigtails follow the industry standard TIA-EIA_598-A color coding scheme to identify themselves.
Here are the colors and the position they represent.
|Connector A||LC/SC/FC/ST||Connector B||Unterminated|
|Fiber Mode||OS1/OS2 9/125μm||Fiber Count||12|
|Fiber Grade||G.652.D||Minimum Bend Radius||30 mm|
|Polish Type||UPC or APC||Cable Diameter||0.9 mm|
|Cable Jacket||PVC (OFNR), LSZH, Plenum(OFNP)||Cable Color||12-color coded Or Customized|
|Wavelength||1310/1550 nm||Durability||500 Times|
|Insertion Loss||≤0.3 dB||Interchangeability||≤0.2 dB|
|Return Loss||UPC≥50 dB; APC≥60 dB||Vibration||≤0.2 dB|
|Operating Temperature||-40~75°C||Storage Temperature||-45~85°C|
● Grade A Precision Zirconia Ferrules Ensure Consistent Low Loss
● Connectors can choose a PC polish, APC polish or UPC polish
● Each cable 100% tested for low insertion loss and Return loss
● Customized lengths, Cable Diameter and Cable colors available
● OFNR (PVC), Plenum(OFNP) and Low-Smoke, Zero Halogen(LSZH)
● Reduced Insertion Loss by up to 50%
● Simplex Single Mode OS1/OS2 9/125μm 0.9mm Diameter fiber cable
● 1310/1550nm Operating Wavelength
● It is utilized to achieve accurate mounting on precision alignment of fiber optical components.
● Widely used in CATV, FTTH/FTTX, telecommunication networks, premise installations, data processing networks, LAN/WAN network, and more.
LC/UPC 12 Fibers Single Mode OS1/OS2 9/125 0.9 mm Color-Coded Fiber Optic Pigtail Unjacketed
SC/UPC 12 Fibers Single Mode OS1/OS2 9/125 0.9 mm Color-Coded Fiber Optic Pigtail Unjacketed
LC/APC 12 Fibers Single Mode OS1/OS2 9/125 0.9 mm Color-Coded Fiber Optic Pigtail Unjacketed
SC/APC 12 Fibers Single Mode OS1/OS2 9/125 0.9 mm Color-Coded Fiber Optic Pigtail Unjacketed
FC/UPC 12 Fibers Single Mode OS1/OS2 9/125 0.9 mm Color-Coded Fiber Optic Pigtail Unjacketed
ST/UPC 12 Fibers Single Mode OS1/OS2 9/125 0.9 mm Color-Coded Fiber Optic Pigtail Unjacketed
Fiber Optic Pigtail - Ideal for Splicing
It is utilized to achieve accurate mounting for precision alignment of fiber optical components.
Zirconia Ceramic Ferrule
0.9mm cable available for high density splicing applications
Tight buffer pigtail for ease of splicing
How to Strip Fiber Optic Pigtail with Tri-Hole Fiber Stripper
PE bag with stick label (we could add customer's logo in the label.)