LC/SC/FC/ST Single Mode Simplex 9/125 OS1/OS2 0.9mm Pigtail
Fiber optic pigtail is a fiber optic cable terminated with a factory-installed connector on one end, leaving the other end terminated. Hence the connector side can be linked to equipment and the other side melted with optical fiber cables. Fiber optic pigtail are utilized to terminate fiber optic cables via fusion or mechanical splicing. High-quality pigtail cables, coupled with correct fusion splicing practices offer the best performance possible for fiber optic cable terminations. Standard 900μm Buffered Fiber Fiber optic pigtail is an important component commonly used in fiber optic networks. Fiber optic pigtails are usually found in fiber optic management equipment like ODF, fiber terminal box and distribution box.
Fiber optic pigtails provide a fast way to make communication devices in the field. They are designed, manufactured and tested according to protocol and performance dictated by the industrial standards, which will meet your most stringent mechanical and performance specifications.
Feature a typical 900μm tight buffered as default, it is easy for fusion.
|Connector A||LC/SC/FC/ST||Connector B||Unterminated|
|Fiber Mode||OS1/OS2 9/125μm||Fiber Count||Simplex|
|Fiber Grade||G.652.D||Minimum Bend Radius||30 mm|
|Polish Type||UPC or APC||Cable Diameter||0.9 mm|
|Cable Jacket||PVC (OFNR), LSZH, Plenum(OFNP)||Cable Color||Yellow, White Or Customized|
|Wavelength||1310/1550 nm||Durability||500 Times|
|Insertion Loss||≤0.3 dB||Interchangeability||≤0.2 dB|
|Return Loss||UPC≥50 dB; APC≥60 dB||Vibration||≤0.2 dB|
|Operating Temperature||-40~75°C||Storage Temperature||-45~85°C|
● Grade A Precision Zirconia Ferrules Ensure Consistent Low Loss
● Connectors can choose a PC polish, APC polish or UPC polish
● Each cable 100% tested for low insertion loss and Return loss
● Customized lengths, Cable Diameter and Cable colors available
● OFNR (PVC), Plenum(OFNP) and Low-Smoke, Zero Halogen(LSZH)
● Reduced Insertion Loss by up to 50%
● Simplex Single Mode OS1/OS2 9/125μm 0.9mm Diameter fiber cable
● 1310/1550nm Operating Wavelength
● It is utilized to achieve accurate mounting on precision alignment of fiber optical components.
● Widely used in CATV, FTTH/FTTX, telecommunication networks, premise installations, data processing networks, LAN/WAN network, and more.
LC/UPC Single Mode Simplex 0.9 mm Pigtail
SC/UPC Single Mode Simplex 0.9 mm Pigtail
LC/APC Single Mode Simplex 0.9 mm Pigtail
SC/APC Single Mode Simplex 0.9 mm Pigtail
Customized Connector Type: LC/SC/FC/ST
LC/APC Single Mode Simplex OS1/OS2 9/125 0.9mm Fiber Optic Pigtail
Zirconia Ceramic Ferrule
0.9mm cable available for high density splicing applications
Tight buffer pigtail for ease of splicing
How to Strip Fiber Optic Pigtail with Tri-Hole Fiber Stripper
PE bag with stick label (we could add customer's logo in the label.)